As an educator, Craig DiLouie provides technical writing and editing services to organizations such as IES, NEMA, NALMCO, Lighting Controls Association, New Buildings Institute and other industry-leading groups.
Notable recent achievements include:
- Contributions to the Illuminating Engineering Society's RP3, RP11, RP36, DG18, DG29, LEM7
- IES seminar on lighting controls
- Control templates for the U.S. Department of Energy's CLS for Offices tool
- Control recommendations for DOE's CLS for Retail tool
- Writing and editing for the Advanced Lighting Guidelines
- Supported development of the Light Right Survey Tool
- Lighting Controls Association's Education Express
- Lightfair "What's New in Lamps and Ballasts" Seminar
- Edited Howard Brandston's powerful book, Learning to See: A Matter of Light
If you are looking for an effective, easy-to-work-with veteran lighting educator to produce seminars, courses, whitepapers and technical publications, contact Craig today to begin a conversation about your needs.